At Worcester Pediatrics, we are dedicated to caring for our young patients and their families. This is especially important to us during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are currently not offering COVID-19 testing in the office. We will schedule a Telehealth appointment with a provider to go over signs/symptoms of the illness and then send your child for a COVID test.
Please note: The majority of those infected by COVID-19 have mild symptoms – this is especially true among children. Meanwhile, in an effort to limit spread of the virus, we are following self-quarantine, containment, and social distancing guidelines as recommended by the CDC and Health Department.
You and your family can stay healthy and help contain the virus by following these precautions:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Do not touch your face
- Avoid large gatherings
- Wear a mask in public
- Maintain social distancing of at least six feet in public
- If you or anyone in your household is sick, please stay at home
- Cough into your elbow
The Steps Worcester Pediatrics is Taking to Keep Your Family Safe
- To prevent exposure at our practice, we are asking that anyone over the age of two wear a mask.
- All employees at Worcester Pediatrics are required to wear a mask in the office.
- Immunization is an essential part of well childcare. Please call our office to schedule an appointment.
- Well visits and sick patients are seen at separate times. Each examination room is disinfected in accordance with CDC guidelines after each patient visit and at the end of the day.
- We offer telehealth service to our patients. If you think your child will benefit from a telehealth visit, please call the office.